星期六, 2月 05, 2005

Internet Service in Narita Airport

Currently, I'm waiting for boarding and found this Internet service, 100 Yen/10 min. Although I cannot type Chinese, but I can read Chinese. At end of this JP trip, I don't want to buy so many gifts, not like 1-year-ago. Seeing and listening are the things that I wanna do the most.

We left TCAT at 6:15 in the morining, and arrived Narita about 7:15. I found the view in the morning along the high way is very beautiful, the sunrise, the blue sky with a little cloud, and sleeping buildings; though I was seldemly waking.

Another thing I never met in last JP trip is the scurity check on Airport Limousine bus. The reason maybe is we are a travelling group. As passing the check spot, two policemen went up the bus and checked our passport.

It is almost time to board, and I'll be in Taiwan soon. Goodbye, Tokyo!

沒有留言: